Accounts Payable Assistant
|Salary Range:||$15.46/hour min - $21.64/hour max|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||Assist in the processing of vendor invoices for payments. Assist in processing accounting transactions as needed.|
|Duties:||• Process invoices for timely and accurate payment to suppliers and service companies|
• Ensure proper coding, approval authorization and use tax prior to the processing of invoices.
• Assist in resolving discrepancies between vendor invoices and purchase orders.
• Process check and EFT payments twice a week.
• Ensure discounts are taken when available.
• Help maintain vendor file information, such as contacts, remit to addresses and EFT information.
• Prepare month end accounts payable accrual
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Work on projects as assigned and requested.
|Qualifications:||• High school diploma or equivalent.|
• Two (2) years of experience in accounts payable, preferably in a medical environment.
• Previous experience with a high volume of accounts payable, Great Plains preferred.
• Specific knowledge of the principles, theories, and practices of accounts receivable for the Clinic.
• Excellent computer skills including Excel.
• Clear and concise written and oral communication.
• Courteous and tactful interpersonal skills needed to establish and maintain positive relationships with employees and vendors.
• Ability to work independently with a minimum of supervision.
• Ability to manage multiple task requirements.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.