Executive Assistant, Sr. (4623)
|Salary Range:||$21.92 minimum|
|Benefits:||Full-time benefit level|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Department:||Medical Affairs-87th Ave|
|Description:||This position provides assistance to the Chief Medical Officer and the Medical Affairs department. Prefer those who have healthcare experience.|
|Duties:||• Assists the department on a full range of administrative matters related to the organization.|
• Performs office clerical duties; processing of administrative paperwork and maintenance of files. High-level ability to create professional reports, correspondence, presentation materials, etc.
• Responsible for administrative reports, records maintenance and correspondence that may be complex or sensitive.
• Performs other related duties as required.
• Written and oral communications are delivered and received in a timely, clear and appropriate manner.
• Uses skills to best advantage.
• Coordinate travel arrangements.
• Provides appropriate and timely information using consistent good business judgment.
• Responsible for the coordination of assigned job functions which may include one or more of the following broad areas:
 Provider performance evals, physician call schedule coordination, liaison with the answering service, provider surveys, provider event planning and coordination, provider education through the Pearls for Providers program.
 Support the customer service line, patient termination process, triage patient complaints, maintain data bases, promote Medicare Advantage Plans, coordinate the patient drug assistant program, coordinate patient satisfaction surveys, and act as a clinic resource to solve patient issues.
 Coordinate employee health and ensure compliance.
 Coordinate patient education, keep brochure inventory of all pt. education material, be a resource for clinic staff on community services, design and publish patient education brochures and flyers.
 Assist in provider recruiting by coordinating provider visits, travel arrangements, and interview scheduling, reference checking, recruitment functions, new provider manuals, and new provider orientation.
• All job assignments are met in a timely and effective manner.
• Prioritizes routine work, respects other schedules, adjusts and is flexible in response to changing situations.
• Documents (both electronic and hard copy) are accurately and appropriately prepared, organized and distributed to meet the needs of Administration.
• Uses initiative, creativity and judgment to compose or format documents.
• Consistently produces documents with correct punctuation, spelling and grammar within a designated time period.
• Properly organizes files.
• Distributes all documents as needed.
• Maintains calendars and coordinates appointments as assigned.
• Meetings and other arrangements are organized and scheduled, and appropriately supported
to assure success.
|Qualifications:|| EDUCATION AND SKILLS |
• Minimum of five years working as an executive level assistant required, preferably in a healthcare environment.
• High level of proficiency in computer skills with current programs used in an office environment, primarily Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, calendaring, etc.
• Thorough knowledge of current business office practice using the rules of grammar, punctuation and the correct format for business letters and reports.
• Demonstrated skills in dealing effectively with people at all levels of an organization using tact and diplomacy.
• Ability to work independently, exercising good judgment with minimal oversight, using high degree of confidentiality, initiative, and self-motivation.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.