Human Resources Assistant (4463)
|Salary Range:||$13.75 min|
|Benefits:||Full time level|
|Employment Type:||Full Time|
|Description:||We are looking for an assistant who will thrive in a fast-paced environment, and is able to multi-task while providing customer service for our current employees as well as outside inquiries.|
The HR Assistant is also the front-office reception for the Support Services Suite directing visitors, patients, employees, vendors, and others.
Responsible for providing general clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Department. Acts as a resource to employees on HR related issues.
|Duties:||• Data entry in HRIS-new hires, transfers, merit increases, direct deposit, 401k contributions, employee education, required annual training, addresses and other maintenance for employee electronic files.|
• Prepares for and conducts New Employee Orientation
• Manages conference room scheduling
• Assists department in carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for employees.
• Provides phone service for outside sources and applicants.
• Assists in recruitment effort for exempt and nonexempt personnel.
• This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
|Qualifications:||• High School Diploma or equivalent.|
• One to two years experience in the HR field, or any similar combination of education and experience.
• Requires knowledge of principles and practices of human resources. Prior experience with an HRIS database preferred. Requires effective oral and written communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills, and computer literacy. Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel required.
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.